JEE Main admit card of April 2020 session will release on March 20 by National Testing Agency (NTA). jeemain.nta.nic.in is the website where NTA will release the admit card. Participants can download the admit card from this official website jeemain.nta.nic.in of JEE Main by using the application number and date of birth or application number and password. The admit card has contained the details like name of candidate, roll number of the candidate, exam schedule, exam centers name and address, timing of exam, photograph and signature of candidate and also instructions which are mandatory for JEE Main exam. Candidates have to carry the admit card and also passport size coloured photograph and photo ID at the exam time. Admit card will issue by NTA for only those candidates who will submitted their application form before due date. If candidate identified any error in their admit card JEE Main 2020 then candidate call contact the authority of NTA for rectify the errors.
Process of Downloading the Admit Card of JEE Main 2020
These are the following steps to download the admit card
- Open the official website of JEE Main 2020.
- Then click on the JEE Main admit card login
- Then we find two options to download admit card:
- Download admit card through application number and password
- Download admit card through application number and date of birth
- Choose the anyone option
- Enter application number, password/date of birth and security code
- Now admit card will be displayed
- Now candidate can Download, save and take a print out of admit card.
After downloading the admit card participant have to check the all mentions details.
Details which mentioned in admit card
- Name of Candidate
- Father's Name
- Date of Birth
- State of Eligibility
- Roll Number
- Paper for which appearing
- Application Number
- Name of Exam Centre
- Address of Exam Centre
- Exam Timing
- Photograph of Participants
- Signature of Participants
- Participants’ parent signature