The rapid spread of COVID-19 around the globe is not unknown to any of us. The coronavirus pandemic created a lot of chaos around the world. Schools, colleges and universities had to shut down to stop the virus from spreading via human contact. Though complete lockdown was necessary for the situation, it had a major impact on the students and the college/schools/universities in the US.
Education board authorities couldn’t afford to risk the lives of so many students and had to close down. This has led to stagnant educational courses and cancellation of classes, thus affecting the careers and futures of the students.
If you want to use the quarantine hours learning something, remember that Assignmenthelp.us is here to support you. We have over 1500 expert writers who are ever ready to help you learn more with our solutions. You can use our services to complete the assignments that your school has given you to do during the lockdown period. We know that this is a hard time to concentrate on studies, but our writers will help you fight every storm by staying beside you.
How are Students at Risk due to COVID-19?
Students are the future of the country. But today, their mortality is at risk. Since the USA is the hotspot of education programs, students fly from different countries like China, Germany, India, and the UK to have a good future career. But with the virus outbreak turning the world upside down, their careers have been stymied.
Here are a few reasons that distress students:
- International students cannot go back to their homeland because of transport restrictions.
- They are getting anxious with new arranged lifestyle and with uncertainty everywhere.
- Students whose VISA is supposed to end soon are in constant panic.
- Watching the death toll of COVID-19 increasing by the minute, students are in constant fear of losing their loved ones.
- Students are used to social engagement. But due to quarantine, they have been restricted to the walls of their dorms.
- Education is getting hampered due to the complete lockdown.
These are just a few areas students are struggling every day to adjust. But this is just the tip of the iceberg, and the picture is a lot worse than it seems. Read on to know why.